Sunday, December 9, 2007

Blacks…

I find that I like to choose dark colours for my clothing recently.

Almost 90% of my shirts are black this year. I had two black blouses, one navy blue blouse, one black spaghetti singlet, three black t-shirts, and one olive green blouse to wear when I was in Penang. In Kuching, I have worn 6 black shirts and one navy blue t-shirt during outing, and I have two more black shirts from my mum to bring to Penang later.

This afternoon, me and my mum, my younger sisters, my aunt went to several boutiques like Runway, BingFen, JS, JP, etc for clothes hunting. I was hunting for the office wear for the presentations in uni and my very first of my target colour is always BLACK, second is navy blue, third is dark brown, then next is dark purple or maroon.

"Why you always choose black?" my mum asked after we brought my aunt back. "Don't I'd given you two black shirts?"

Well…

Number one, black makes me look fairer as I'm getting darker and darker after studying in Penang.

Number two, black makes me look skinnier as I'm getting fatter after studying in Penang and after spending several days in Kuching, too much goodies in Penang and too much yummies in Kuching.

Number three, black makes me look more matured as I'm a childish girl and I'm already 20 years old.

Number four, black makes me look more like a pro as dunno why(!?).

Number five, black makes me look smarter and more brainy as I'm not clever enough.

And number six, black makes me look more confident as I'm not confident enough.

I have to admit that the reasons above are sounds stupid, and yet only these are my real answers. I had tried white shirts this afternoon, but I found that white does not suit me, and it will be one of the no-noes for me to wear pinky cloths. I HATE PINK!

Even though I like to choose black shirts, black is NOT my favourite colour, so don't think that my favourite colour is black.


 

12:28 am, Sunday, 2 Dec 2007.

No comments: