Sunday, February 24, 2008

Geram...

Well, I know it is a sin(you know we are still in old creation) for saying that, but I really have to say it out: I hate a person who thinks that he/she is very smart, but in the end he/she gave us nothing but bull shits(sorry for that taboo), just like my SHE 101 project group leader.
we met together at our first meeting. She was trying to show that she is smart(yes it's a SHE, and she's a MALAY) and she was trying to give quotes to us that she wanted to be the leader. Being tired to be leader, we let her to hold that post.
BUT this morning, I found that I SHOULDN'T let her to hold that post.
First, she took the project for granted. She was not worried about that project, not even a short briefing after our first meeting when almost EVERYBODY were busy about it, and BOTH me and another Chinese lady were waiting about it.
Second, she is FOOLISH enough that she didn't know what the purpose for the meeting this morning is. She was the only person who was late for that meeting, walking slowly and at the moment she sat down, she looked at me, and I looked at her for a few seconds, and she asked me:
"What we want to discuss now?"
WHAT THE...?(cold sweating) HOW DARE YOU ASKED ME THAT STUPID QUESTION, EH? HOW DARE...HOW DARE YOU?
It was SO SAD that I have to take over her post.
As the meeting was going on, I asked her: "Do you have the backup of the project plan and draft that was handed to the lecturer few weeks ago?"
"oh," she said casually,"I'd deleted it."
WHAT? YOU DELETED IT?
"Then, how about the hardcopy?" I was trying to suppress my anger.
"It's with the lecturer."
"Had you photocopied it and keep it for ourselves?"
"No."
GOOD HEAVENS! YOU DIDN'T PHOTOCOPIED IT? I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT STUPID LEADER BEFORE! SO STUPID THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE A BACKUP, NOT EVEN A HARDCOPY FOR OURSELVES! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT OF US? HUH? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT? OH, SO STUPID! SO FOOLISH! SO AWKWARD! SO BRAINLESS! YOU BITCH! YOU SERPENT! YOU PIG!(puffing)
"Er... do we suppose to meet with that lecturer again?"
OH COME ON LADY! WE ARE GONNA HAND IN THE PROJECT NEXT WEEK! WHY WE HAVE TO MEET HIM LAST MINUTE? DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S TOO LATE?
"You just do it if you want to," lan de geng ta shuo zhe me duo. "And we have to finish this on this Thursday."
"How about Friday?"
"No, Thursday," I replied, still in anger but still suppressing my anger, "we have to be fast."
Ghrrrrr.......
Geram.



No comments: