Friday, April 11, 2008

More Personality TESTS

ZheRong, you are right. Personality tests are ADDITIVE.

I did some more personality tests just now, and I got these:

No 1: Your HIDDEN TALENT.
My result: the ARTIST *spit out water and choking*
You love freedom and want to follow your heart's desires. You might not be at your best when dealing with other people. Once you are given the opportunity to work your chosen way, your gift will shine. A tip for you is not to concentrate too much on your own work, but widen your focus and consider the opinions of other people.

No 2: What TIME of day are you.
My result: I'm 6:49a.m. (It's quite early but I'm not satisfied of it. I want EARLIER)
You're the time of day right around sunrise, when the sky is still a pale bluish gray. The streets are empty, and the grass and leaves are a little bit sparkly with dew. You are the sound of a few chirpy birds outside the window. You are quiet, peaceful, and contemplative. If you move slowly, it's not because you're lazy ? it's because you know there's no reason to rush. You move like a relaxed cat, pausing for deep stretches that make your muscles feel alive. You are long sips of tea or coffee (out of a mug that's held with both hands) that slowly warm your insides just as the sun is brightening the sky.[uh-huh, yeah, quite true]



No 3: What's your COFFEE DRINK? (well I'm a coffee addict, and I looooooove coffee, so I chose this test)
My result: I'm an ice-blended no-whip mocha with soy milk (What's this? I never drank it before...!!!)
You want everything a certain way (even your coffee drinks) and you're not going to settle for anything less than exactly what you have in mind. Some people might not understand why you're so picky, but you prefer to think of it as "being specific." You're not a perfectionist -- you just have very high standards!(doubtful...)



No 4: What's your Flavor? (think about Baskin Robins? Uh--uh)
My result: I'm VANILLA (oh I love vanilla!)
You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are. (...)



Conclusion?
I'm addicted with personality tests.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

this zhe rong i tell you, he's a bad influence. got us all addicted to personality tests