Monday, March 9, 2009

ThianPikHangology...

I was tagged by my friend Theepa, so I post this here as well...
Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"





***********FOOD-OLOGY*****
**********

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Coleslaw... I'm not really a kaki salad...

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
restaurants with mirrors, or windows, comfortable chairs, nice melody songs and definately nice design n good food... n COFFEE! (eg starbucks...)

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
nil... I'm easily getting sick the same food comsumed for 4 days...

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
super supreme

What do you like to put on your toast?
vary. It might be butter n kaya, or mayo(LOL), or cheese (I'm a cheesiholic...)


**********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many television sets are in your house?
two

What color of cell phone do you have?
red n white

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Well I can't determine whether I'm right-handed or left-handed... I write in write hand but I do use left hand for doing most of the things too...

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
so far no...

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
my lappie

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
no

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
NO WAY!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't think there's any nedd for changing my name since mine is unique.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I'm not that stupid... $1000 is not enough for the medical fee... in case sth happen...

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
1

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
nope

Last person you talked to?
my roomate

Last person you hugged?
My Lord

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Autumn

Holiday?
UK maybe...or Anaheim...

Day of the week?
Sunday

Month?
May

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
not really

Mood?
neutral

What are you listening to?
hymns

Watching?
nth

Worrying about?
Assignments definitely!

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
toilet

What's the last movie you saw?
Perhaps Love
Do you smile often?
No idea...

***************QUESTIONS***************

1)Do you always answer your phone?
mostly no... I always left my phone somewhere...

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Coursemates asking for homeworks... ==''''

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
blue maybe?
4) What flavor do you add to your Sprite?
apple

5) Do you own a digital camera?
Nope boohoohoo...

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
No

7) Favorite Christmas song?
nil

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
a REAL REST AND PEACE

9) Can you do push ups?
ahahaha.....
10) Can you do a chin up?
*sweat*

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
both...

12) Do you have any saved texts?
Yup

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes... my body was shaking at that time...

14) Do you have an accent?
Rojak accent!

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
Unfortunately...
not a single song that can make me cry...

16) Plans tonight?
Assignments...

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Huh?

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
face mask, coffee, shower foam

19) Have you ever been given roses?
nope
20) Current worry?
Assignments... again
21) Current hate right now?
ASSIGNMENTS ASSIGNMENTS ASSIGNMENTS.....!!!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
22) Met someone who changed your life?
Jesus

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
assignments... =='''

24) What song represents you?
hymns maybe?

25) Name three people who might complete this?
no idea

26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
SLEEP...
27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
LORD... n a...ssign....ments.....

I tag anyone who read this post. :p

No comments: