Monday, November 12, 2007

Ha ha ha...

Time flies...

One week gone...

Tomorrow will sit another paper----- TITAS(the notes is TOO much and it's BRAINWASHING, so I didn't read that much)

After tomorrow will be JAPANESE(do some flipping only)

And FINALLY,

on the LAST day...

it will be HBT 100(Yes, the 'deathly' one)

my core subject,

and I can't FAIL it...

But its reading material is TOO wide.

The MORE I read,
the MORE I'm getting blur...

TAIHEN DAaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

(Laugh bitterly)

Ha

Ha

Ha



3 comments:

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Boku mo!!!! *waves hand*

HBT100 wa tai hen desu ne......amari benkyoushisen-deshita kara........

Phoebe said...

Hai, HBT 100 wa totemo muzukashii deshyo... watashi no HBT 100 to TITAS wa amari benkyoushisen deshita...

Phoebe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.