Tuesday, November 13, 2007

lousy posts

Recently I get a comment from a friend that my posts are boring.
And yes I agree with her,
because I can feel the 'dryness' of my brain while I am blogging,
and I am too emphasis about the grammatical thing.
Actually I didn't even touch my blogs (not even window live spaces) for ages.

The mains reasons are:
1. I was busy at that time
2. I am lazy to blog even when I'm free
3. I don't really like blogging

You might ask me why I still blog since you don't really like blogging. Well it's because I am facing exams now and I am getting more stressful as the day for sitting the deathly HBT 100 is drew nearer. Yes I should to sit down and take my notes to read, and I have tried to do so, but I just cannot concentrate on it, I feel like I want to chop them (the notes, the books, and some ppl) into pieces, so I use my blogs to post some childish essays which look like sort of essays for exam purposes (or homeworks???) and purposely use the hard-to-read fonts to release my stress (and just for fun, of course).

Actually I know that I posted the lousy, childish posts since ages ago after reading my archives one day, so I didn't blog much. My brain is aging and it becomes 'dryer' .

Lastly, for those who thinks that my posts are lousy, just ignore this as I use this for putting my crazy thinking. THANKS!!!!!!

4 comments:

S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S said...

sounds like you were pretty angry with my comment huh~

hehehe!

just be frank! so don't mind it okay!I apologize!

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Blog is such a fickle thing.....its personal yet public....it is subjected to public comments yet essentially that our private space...so dunno lor~~~

Phoebe said...

Hey guys,

First I want to say sorry to Sarah ( Sorry Sarah, I'm so sorry...) It seems like this post is offensive especially this:
"Lastly, for those who thinks that my posts are lousy, just ignore this as I use this for putting my crazy thinking. THANKS!!!!!!"
I'm so sorry about this!!!
I'm shocked when first I've seen he comment.
Then I re-read this post, OMG!!!

It seems like I was in a very bad mood(and mad)that day.

As for ur information, guys, I was very down after received my assignment, and the marks are REALLY BAD. Dr said my overall course mark is a C. A 'C'!!!
I confess that I was offended (and a bit angry)that night after reading that comment (in the other blog) but I don't think I'd write this if I was normal at that time, coz I really know that my writing standard is dropping drastically(yes not only blogging, dear)
Even though I was offended at that time, Sarah, I want to thank you regarding that comment as it proves that my posts r not so interesting, and yes you r right, THINK OF KUCHING!!!(^^)
This is the longest comment I've given. Haha!
Lastly, 请恕我在文字上的伤害,谢谢。