Monday, November 12, 2007

Stupid USMHotspot!!! Stupid AirAsia !!!

Last night I get a news from some of my friends that the flight time for 18 November 07 is changed from 9:10 p.m. to 5:40 p.m..

So I quickly phoned my mum to ask her to help me to get my real flight time from my cousin who helped to book the air ticket because I had changed my hand phone number 3 months ago and I had gave her my previous number for booking the air ticket.

Before I got my mum for help, I switched on my laptop to get the AirAsia's phone number from its website. To my dismay,That stupid USMHotspot could not be connected to my laptop!!! What the (censored)!!!

Later, I got a phone call from my Dad. He said he did not want to ask my cousin regarding the flight time as he thought that she may thinks that me and my family are fussy, so he asked me to solve it myself.

So I asked Zhe Rong to get the phone number and he gave me 2 tel numbers from his SMS. At the moment I got it, I quickly dialed the numbers given. However, What I heard was:


 

"The number you had dialed is not in service. Please try again later."


 

(Censored censored censored censored censored censored…)


 

STUPID USMHOTSPOT!!! STUPID AIRASIA!!!


 


 

2 comments:

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

The suckiness of USMhotspot in peak time is well known...*sigh*

As for Air Asia...well that's how low cost airlines works, i guess. Plus it is already stated in the rules and regulation that they can change their flight prior to passengers notice(something similar with this line)

Phoebe said...

I'm wondering why the USMHotspot is becoming sucks... early in the first semester it was connect in my room, but now...*sigh*