Friday, November 16, 2007

Watashitachi ni shinemasuta!!!

7:oo a.m..

Last night I packed my stuffs till 1:00 a.m., so lazy to wake up, but since I had some more things to pack up, I had no choice.

This is the only window in my room, and it is DAMN small.

My bookshelf. Now it is empty.


My wardrobe. Now it is empty.

The process of emptying my room was taken for a whole morning. After throwing my box, which was filled with my things, into a store, I took a shower and went to Subaidah for brunch (Thosai and iced milk tea, not in a good mood to eat).

Then I went to Kedai Mahasiswa (the co-op) and bought some souvenirs for my family. It took about an hour choosing them (I am not good in decision making).

Then I went back to my ancient room for my final revision for the deathly HBT 100, again, I could not concentrate on it, tak muat dah. Memory full.

Then I went to DUP with my course-mate. There, our topic was ‘shinu’, which means ‘die’.

‘Shinemasu,’ (die).

‘Watashitachi ni shinemasu,’ (we die).

‘Shin de kudasai.’ (please die).

‘Shinemashyo’…

We knew we were dying (regarding the HBT 100). At the moment we went out from the exam hall…

‘Taihen da!!!’, ‘Shinemasuta!!!’, ‘Watashitachi ni shinemasuta!!!’

That paper is totemo muzukashii desu, I did not finish doing it.

And YET, we went to KFC celebrating the freedom after several weeks of exam.

I felt regret after noticed all of my tomodachi had ordered snack meal as I ordered Zinger Max combo(the size is miniature, totemo chishaii desu).


That's San Jing's , eating half way...
And that's Ming Wei's after the rest of us were almost finishing our food.

That made me more regret.


Then it was time to take pictures!

The cool faces (*sigh* actually we are not cool…)

Another one (ugly me…)

The only guys in the KFC treat.

After that, I went back to my hostel, return the keys to the office, and say goodbye to Aman Damai (my hostel).

Bye K08/115!!!

Bye Aman Damai!!! Won’t miss yea!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA…………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I flied to my friends hostel (though it is illegal, haha!) – the renovated Cahaya Gemilang (CG), to accompany her(her roommate was gone back to her howntown).

And O MY

(SENCORED)

GOSHHHH I LOVE CG SSSSSSOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

O……




cccccccggggggggggggg……………….

If the International House is rated five stars (the only hostel which air-cond facility is provided for foreign students and postgraduades), and the RST is rated four stars, this room should be rated 3 ½ stars!

But what I hate is…

Its fire alarm rang in the midnight!!! And it rang for about 1 hour plus 26 mins.

Geeeeeehzzzzzzz…………………

Ps: Aman Damai SUCKS.

No comments: